Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Word Filled Wendesdays 7/30/08


It's true! "Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him." Psalm 127:3.


I'm so thankful for the blessing of getting to be a Mom to these girls!
They are absolute joy!

It's fun to be an Aunt too.
My nephews call me Aunt Kiki~ that's where my blog name came from.


This is a picture of my girls with their cousins taken this past weekend. We had such a blast being together in Frisco, TX. I'll tell ya more about it in my Thankful Thursday post!


Blessings to you! Please visit 160 Acre Woods for more Word Filled Wednesday blessings.






25 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Children are a blessing from the Lord. That's for sure. I love the picture. Swimming goggles give it such a nice touch lol.
Blessings my friend.
Kim

Denise said...

May God forever sweetly bless your dear children.

Unknown said...

Kristi,
Your girls are beautiful and so are you!!! I just perused through your blog for a moment and enjoyed getting to have a glimpse into your life and getting to "meet" you.

Tracy said...

You're so right! It's unfathomable the blessings I've received from my son, and my nieces and nephews. Precious gifts, one and all! I love that they call you KiKi...adorable!

Blessings, my friend!
Tracy

Tanja said...

Beautiful picture and verse. My family lived in Frisco for a couple of years nearly eight years ago. I still miss my friends there! And the dry heat. It's humid in TN.

A happy heart at home said...

Great photo and scripture! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Have a wonderful week!

~Susan

Anonymous said...

Great verse! I feel the same way about my boys. Thanks for sharing. Have a blessed day!

~Amy~ said...

Love the new header....
Thanks for the WFW it is great....

Anonymous said...

This makes me wish we had a pool. LOL...What a great reminder of the blessing that children are!!

God bless you and thank you so much for your sweet comment, it left me giggling and going "Uh-huh" that's smart to do! Lol

Anonymous said...

Ahh, a blessing indeed! Enjoy...

Laurie Ann said...

Children are a blessing indeed! My life is surrounded by them. I'm so glad you enjoy yours and look forward to your TT post.

Anonymous said...

Lovely, fun photo! A blessing indeed!!

Amydeanne said...

Happy Anniversary!

and what an adorable verse and picture! It's so nice to know they are a blessing!

Joyfull said...

Beautiful reminder to love and treasure these gifts from God! Loved the picture. Happy WFW!

Susannah said...

Every child should be photographed wearing swim goggles... they're SO cute!

Nice pairing of the photo and your verse.

e-Mom @ Chrysalis

Melanie said...

Oh, yes... children are such a blessing from the Lord!

Happy WFW!

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

Beautiful! Great post which speaks such truth. Love the goggles.

Leaon Mary said...

You are incredible blessed! Beautiful verse, and photo! Gosh, looking at you and the girls,... YOU look like you could be their SISTER!
You sippin out of the fountain of youth or what??????????????????????!
And that water looks so inviting in the pool. It is so hot here, I just want to dive through my screen lookin at your post! LOL
Lea

Nancie said...

Children are truly a blessing from God. Thank God for your 3 lovely girls and nephews. Love that picture, Kristi. Thanks for sharing. Blessed WFW!

Alex said...

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments on my blog! Children are indeed a blessing to treasure (none of my own but def. have a lot around me!!). Happy WFW!

Natalie said...

I am so thankful for my baby! He is truely a gift!

sharon brobst said...

So true! So true! AMEN!

Addicted to Beadz said...

Kristi,

What fun! I remember those kind of days!

Thanks for sharing!

Have a great day tomorrow!
Cheryl

God Chaser said...

Lovely and a great verse for when we are nt feeling so motherly. Our children are a gift to be cherished. Today in my town a woman was arrested and charged with the neglect of her 14 month old son. It apeears he had been abused for a while. We need to be in constant prayer for our children and those who are charged to care for them.

Tiffanie Lloyd said...

Your family is beautiful and those nephews of yours are too cute. Thanks for sharing your trip and pics. I enjoyed this post... still smiling.