I have to say that I was so surprised to receive this blessing! Thank you Brenda for this award! I have to admit, I often feel like I am just blogging just for myself. So, to find out that a few others stop by to see what God is doing in my life just amazes and thrills me! I'm so honored that you join me in this journey of faith. If anything is brilliant in me, I hope you see that it is the Lord. It is a humbling thought that somehow He chooses to shine His light through me. He is just amazing!
I'm just flabbergasted by this award, so I'm so glad you passed on the rules to me. Here they are:
Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog
I'm touched by so many of you brilliant bloggers, I just don't know where to begin. After all, you are the ones that inspired me to blog. So, with much thought, I am passing this award to:
1. Sunni at The Flying Mum . She is a fellow Baylor Bear and precious to the core! I look forward to reading her blogs on a daily basis. She is a fellow mom after my own heart with a fierce love for her dear husband, adorable daughter Ava, and the Lord.
2. Melodye at Morningsong. She took the time to help me with learning couponing and how to blog safely. I always enjoy reading about her joys in motherhood and the Godly wisdom she so beautifully shares with all of us.
3. Kim at Homesteaders Heart (aka Goofy Mama). She just cracks me up. I always look forward to reading her blog and seeing what is on her mind. She is a great encourager and a bright spot in my day. She was the first one to add me to her blog roll. Thanks for your fun friendship!
4. Laura at Organizing Junkie. She is the most organized person I know. I think the world of her encouragement to help others organize and stay organized. My family is so grateful for Menu Plan Mondays. We are eating better then ever and saving money too! Wow!
5. Kim and Patty at Siesta Fiesta . They have taken on quite a challenge getting all of us Siestas ready for the Living Proof Live Event next month! I enjoy their delight in sharing what God is doing through them for this event. They are incredible and I can hardly wait to meet them in person.
6. Melanie at The Fruits of the Spirit. She is a new blogging friend and a dear one at that. Not surprisingly, her blog is filled with awards. I always enjoy reading about what God is doing in her life and through her. She is beautiful inside and out!
7. Lori at I will take it Lord, all you have to give. She is a fantastic artist. God has blessed her with an incredible gift. Her Word Filled Wednesdays are always an inspiration. I'm so glad that she shares her gift with all of us!
8. AmyDeanne at the 160 acre woods. I so look forward to Word Filled Wednesdays. She is the gracious hostess. I am having so much fun looking through my camera lens and hearing God whisper a verse in my ear to go with the picture. I can't imagine my week without her insightful posts and Word Filled Wednesdays. It is a blast to be a part of this group.