Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

An Award for Me???



I have to say that I was so surprised to receive this blessing! Thank you Brenda for this award! I have to admit, I often feel like I am just blogging just for myself. So, to find out that a few others stop by to see what God is doing in my life just amazes and thrills me! I'm so honored that you join me in this journey of faith. If anything is brilliant in me, I hope you see that it is the Lord. It is a humbling thought that somehow He chooses to shine His light through me. He is just amazing!


I'm just flabbergasted by this award, so I'm so glad you passed on the rules to me. Here they are:


Once an award is received, the rules are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.

4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog


I'm touched by so many of you brilliant bloggers, I just don't know where to begin. After all, you are the ones that inspired me to blog. So, with much thought, I am passing this award to:


1. Sunni at The Flying Mum . She is a fellow Baylor Bear and precious to the core! I look forward to reading her blogs on a daily basis. She is a fellow mom after my own heart with a fierce love for her dear husband, adorable daughter Ava, and the Lord.


2. Melodye at Morningsong. She took the time to help me with learning couponing and how to blog safely. I always enjoy reading about her joys in motherhood and the Godly wisdom she so beautifully shares with all of us.


3. Kim at Homesteaders Heart (aka Goofy Mama). She just cracks me up. I always look forward to reading her blog and seeing what is on her mind. She is a great encourager and a bright spot in my day. She was the first one to add me to her blog roll. Thanks for your fun friendship!


4. Laura at Organizing Junkie. She is the most organized person I know. I think the world of her encouragement to help others organize and stay organized. My family is so grateful for Menu Plan Mondays. We are eating better then ever and saving money too! Wow!


5. Kim and Patty at Siesta Fiesta . They have taken on quite a challenge getting all of us Siestas ready for the Living Proof Live Event next month! I enjoy their delight in sharing what God is doing through them for this event. They are incredible and I can hardly wait to meet them in person.


6. Melanie at The Fruits of the Spirit. She is a new blogging friend and a dear one at that. Not surprisingly, her blog is filled with awards. I always enjoy reading about what God is doing in her life and through her. She is beautiful inside and out!


7. Lori at I will take it Lord, all you have to give. She is a fantastic artist. God has blessed her with an incredible gift. Her Word Filled Wednesdays are always an inspiration. I'm so glad that she shares her gift with all of us!


8. AmyDeanne at the 160 acre woods. I so look forward to Word Filled Wednesdays. She is the gracious hostess. I am having so much fun looking through my camera lens and hearing God whisper a verse in my ear to go with the picture. I can't imagine my week without her insightful posts and Word Filled Wednesdays. It is a blast to be a part of this group.


9 comments:

Laura said...

Ahhh you are so sweet and you have no idea how much that has cheered me up. Thank YOU!!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Thank you Kristi! I am honored by you choosing me.(eyelids batting here).I'm glad that the gift of a sense of humor is finally coming in handy lol. I love blog land. Where else can you share what you know and encourage other women without ever getting off your hiney!. You deserve it as well, but since you already have it I guess I'll have to find 7 more lol.
Blessings my friend.
Kim

Brenda said...

You totally deserve the Brilliant Award!

Patty said...

You are so sweet and Kim and I thank you so much for thinking about us and giving us this award! It is an honor to serve the Siestas and we can't wait to meet you. I have chills because we are down to 30 days!!!! Can you believe that?!!!

By the way, I really like your blog and you have made me hungry for peaches. Yum!!!

I am saving you to my favorites.

Have a great day and Happy Anniversary!!
Blessings,
Patty

connorcolesmom said...

WOW thank you for nominating Patty and I for this award
We are REALLY looking forward to meeting all of you :)
God bless
Kim

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Not sure if this will post twice...just got an error message!

But you are so sweet! Thank you!

It's good to be back home, and see what's for dinner at your house. You always have the best Monday Menu!

Amydeanne said...

Congrat's on award, and thanks so much for passing it on to me! It made my day!

lori said...

You are tooooo sweet!!!
Thank you for those nice words!!

I have to tell you....the peach post is near and dear to my heart...we planted a PEACH tree...right in the yard...we DO live in Georgia..it just seemed, well, right...anyway this year we had our FIRST harvest...but our peaches had a disease...(boo hoo) We were able to eat some of them but didn't have enough to do what you did...
Out of about 40 peaches only about 10 could be saved...Nothing like the taste, right???

You'll be soooooo happy on a chilly November day to taste that summertime!!!
YUM!!!
hey...and help yourself to any of those little pieces of "artwork" on the sidebar...I'm happy to share...
:)
peace!
lori

Melanie said...

Kristi, This is so sweet of you to share this award with me! I am honored and feel so blessed to have met you. I always enjoy a visit to Kiki's Corner!