Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Laughter in the Mud!

I've had this picture for years! This is Hannah when she was only a little toddler. You can see the delight of getting to play in the mud written all over her face. (See the drool?)


This picture never ceases to put a smile on my face and I have to just laugh out loud over the memory of that day. Precious memories that seemed like they were only yesterday.
I hope it makes you smile today too!


You know, even when we are in the mud, spiritually, God can still "fill (y)our mouth with laughter and (y)our lips with shouts of joy." (Job 8:21).
If we will just let Him.





Please visit 160 acre wood for more Word Filled Wednesdays. You will be blessed!

16 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Too cute! Yes it brought a big smile to my face and a memory to mind of when my daughter was 2 and got hold of my lipstick and smeared it ALL over her body. And me without a camera. Oy!
Blessings to you my friend.
Kim

Nancie said...

Ah, this is so sweet! It makes me smile :) Thank God that He fills us with laughter and joy in Him. Thanks for sharing! Blessings to you.

Laurie Ann said...

That is just too precious. The delight of a child in the nature of the earth...God bless you for sharing the photo and verse and the timeless truths to go with it. If we will just let Him, indeed. Happy WFW! Don’t you just love this day?!?

Joyfull said...

Yes, I surely did smile at the picture! Thanks for the picture and the verse which is a blessing! Happy WFW.

~Amy~ said...

That was a great post. love it.

Susan said...

Oh how precious!!!

It's nice to see little girls don't mind getting messy! (I raised 5 sons, you know I have many pictures that look like this!!)

Yes, there is so much joy and laughter in Jesus!!!

Blessings to you this WFW♥

Tracy said...

Thank you for sharing that sweet photo and scripture! Definitely brought a smile to my face, too!

Blessings to you this WFW!

Tracy = )

Anonymous said...

Ahhh what a fun picture. Just makes me smile. Wonderful verse and perfect picutre! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

awww what a cutie patootie! I love it when kids do that..

Natalie said...

What a great interpretation! Thanks for the smile today!

Addicted to Beadz said...

Kristi,

Love the photo and scripture. Would Hannah want to play in the mud like that now?

Have a great day!
Cheryl

Denise said...

I love this, thanks for making me smile really big today sweetie.

Melanie said...

Kristi, What a precious fun-filled picture! You have brought a smile to my face and joy to my heart today.

Happy WFW!

Anonymous said...

That does make me smile Kristi! Sweet thoughts to go with it too...

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

She looks like she is having a ball and truly enjoying life. Thanks for bringing a great big smile to my face and my day. :-)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! We need more laughter and joy in our world.