Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Glorious Sunflower



"Praise be to His glorious name forever;

may the whole earth be filled with His glory. Amen and amen. Psalm 72:19



I am enjoying my garden so much (I plan to post pictures of it soon).



I was born in Kansas, and even though I live in Texas, I still feel all good Kansas born children should have sunflowers in their garden. They are such happy flowers, don't you think?

I planted sunflower seeds in my watermelon patch.


Sunday morning this beauty was in full bloom! Delight!


I had to snap a picture of it as soon as we got home from worship.
With splendor, it just seemed to shout:

"let the whole earth be filled with His glory!"


I want the same splendor in my life...I want my life and my family's life to be filled with His awesome glory. Do others see His glory in you? Do others see His glory in me?


Oh, how I pray that they do.

Have a blessed day letting God display His glory in you today.



Joyfully,

Kristi

(or "little Sunshine" as my Granny use to say)


For more Word Filled Wednesdays, please click here.

18 comments:

Tracy said...

This is so beautiful! You're right, they are such happy flowers and they definitely seem to be rising up in praise to the Lord! Thanks for sharing this cheery photo this morning. Blessings to you today! = )

ellen b. said...

So beautiful Kristi. Sunflowers always make me smile. And yes may we reflect His glory today and everyday!

Anonymous said...

Your sunflower is amazing! What a beautiful picture to go with a wonderful verse! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Hey Kristi!

Thanks for your encouragement on my blog! I am also going to be a high school teacher! I am totally ready to be there, making a difference in the lives of the teens in my community! Although, it will take me the next five years to finish! I am so excited for classes to start in August! I would love to keep in touch with you and your journey this next year! How fun that you only have one year left!

Thanks again for the encouragement!
Teri

Denise said...

I love sunflowers, thanks for sharing this happy picture and verse.

Leaon Mary said...

Happy, cheerful and GLORIOUS!
Hi Kristi,
I love your picture and verse today.
Blessings,
Lea
<*)))><

Melanie said...

I love the picture of the sunflower and what a great verse to put with it!

Happy WFW!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing photo! Love it!

Anonymous said...

hey, i loved Kanas - we lived in dodge city a few years back!
and i've been a big sunflower fan since!

lori said...

Dorothy thought so too!! There is NO PLACE like Kansas!! That is THE most beautiful flower! I LOVE sunflowers...they are just so...HAPPY!!!
Isn't it the best when they are in FULL bloom...as if they just are laughing outloud!

What a perfect verse!!
O Happy Day!!
peace,
lori

Addicted to Beadz said...

Kristi,

Love the photo/scripture. I love sunflowers. In fact, there are a lot of sunflowers in Oklahoma.

I'm enjoying my flowers this summer too! They just bring a smile to my face.

Thanks for visiting and your kind words.

Blessings!

Laurie Ann said...

What a beautiful sunflower! I love the verse you chose to go with it. It does seem like it's just proclaiming God's majesty and praise!Happy WFW!

Natalie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I enjoy meeting new people! Good luck on your garden! :)

Nancie said...

Lovely sunflower and wonderful verse! I love flowers too. Glad you enjoying gardening. Thanks for sharing with us. May our life reflects the flagrant of the glory of God! Have a blessed day!

Alex said...

What a gorgeous flower!! Makes you feel all 'sunshiney', doesn't it?! Happy WFW!

sharon brobst said...

wonderful verse!!! Oh I agree...to live my life so that others see HIS glory is my prayer.

Stephanie said...

Such a wonderful post! It is a great reminder and encourager.

God Chaser said...

This is beauty how I love this verse- let the whole earth be filled with His glory. Thanks