Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Happy Anniversary to Us!

On this our 18th, wow how quickly the years grow, I just need my sweet husband to know how much I dearly love him. In celebration of our 18th here are 18 reasons why I love him so much:


1. You love the Lord with all your heart!
2. You love me second, Jesus first, as it should be, and oh how you love our daughters!
3. You are an incredible provider, you take that role very seriously.
4. You are so funny! Warped at times, but so stinkin' funny!
5. I just love to see you smile. Even the ornery smile.
6. You are not afraid to step out in faith, even when you have to drag me with you!
7. You encouraged me to return to school and finish what God started in me years ago.
8. With #7, you convinced me that I could do it, even when I just couldn't fathom it!
9. You love my parents!
10. You are such a fun Daddy!
11. You are gifted with an incredible voice...I just love to sing at weddings, ladies events, and in church with you!
12. I just love the way you smell and how when you kiss me and hug me goodbye in the morning, I smell like you all day long.
13. For your leadership in our church and our community.
14. For your Godly stance in school board decisions.
15. I was always proud of my dad, and so proud of our family name and reputation. I still am. I'm so proud of you, your reputation and that our daughters are proud of you and our name.
16. For the Godly example that you are to the girls, by how you love me, and how you love them. May God bless them with husbands like you.
17. For adding spontaneity to our scheduled life even when my type A personality isn't always agreeable.
18. For fiercely loving me, defending me when I need to be defended, and for somehow still seeing me as your "sweet thing" and your "hot wife." ~I hate to tell you this, but I think you are going blind, my dear! :-)

Oh, my 18 things are already up? There are so many reasons why I love you and why I thank God for you every day. This life's journey would not be the same without you. I love you dearly, with my whole heart! Thanks for loving me!

All My Love,
Kristi

6 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Congratulation! That is a wonderful dedication to your hubby. I have the most wonderful hubby too and I can't wait to "blog" about him as well. Everything is a blog now. Hey I planted a flower, I'm gonna blog about it. Hey, I got bit by mosquitos, hmmm there's a blog in there somewhere lol. Okay I'll stop. Great post my friend. You are truly blessed.
oxoxo
Kim

Brenda said...

Happy anniversary!

Melanie said...

Hey, Kristi! What a beautiful post for your husband. Happy Anniversary! May the next 18 years be just as blessed.

Natalie said...

What a great picture! Happy Anniversary!

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Congratulations! I love your list. Thanks for stopping by~ I am just getting back to answering comments. :(

Your blog is so pretty!

Kate said...

happy happy anniversary to y'all!!!! may you have many more blessed years of loving together!!! thanks so much for coming by and for your well wishes for my Chloe's bday!! God bless your week!