On this our 18th, wow how quickly the years grow, I just need my sweet husband to know how much I dearly love him. In celebration of our 18th here are 18 reasons why I love him so much:
1. You love the Lord with all your heart!
2. You love me second, Jesus first, as it should be, and oh how you love our daughters!
3. You are an incredible provider, you take that role very seriously.
4. You are so funny! Warped at times, but so stinkin' funny!
5. I just love to see you smile. Even the ornery smile.
6. You are not afraid to step out in faith, even when you have to drag me with you!
7. You encouraged me to return to school and finish what God started in me years ago.
8. With #7, you convinced me that I could do it, even when I just couldn't fathom it!
9. You love my parents!
10. You are such a fun Daddy!
11. You are gifted with an incredible voice...I just love to sing at weddings, ladies events, and in church with you!
12. I just love the way you smell and how when you kiss me and hug me goodbye in the morning, I smell like you all day long.
13. For your leadership in our church and our community.
14. For your Godly stance in school board decisions.
15. I was always proud of my dad, and so proud of our family name and reputation. I still am. I'm so proud of you, your reputation and that our daughters are proud of you and our name.
16. For the Godly example that you are to the girls, by how you love me, and how you love them. May God bless them with husbands like you.
17. For adding spontaneity to our scheduled life even when my type A personality isn't always agreeable.
18. For fiercely loving me, defending me when I need to be defended, and for somehow still seeing me as your "sweet thing" and your "hot wife." ~I hate to tell you this, but I think you are going blind, my dear! :-)
Oh, my 18 things are already up? There are so many reasons why I love you and why I thank God for you every day. This life's journey would not be the same without you. I love you dearly, with my whole heart! Thanks for loving me!
All My Love,