Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Word Filled Wednesday 10/22/08


Here is another shot from our fun evening at the corn maze and pumpkin patch that I talked about in yesterday's post.
Here are my daughters Rachel and Hannah with Caroline in the middle. She is a sweet friend and like a sister to my girls. She and Rachel have been best friends since preschool days. Hannah loves her too. We had fun surprising Caroline with our extra ticket to the Hannah Montana concert in January. She was ecstatic.
I thought of this verse when I took this picture. "A friend loves at all times" Proverbs 17:17.
Joyfully,
Kristi
For more inspiration please visit my friends. DON'T FORGET: to enter for my 100th post giveaway. Click here for more information.

19 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh how fun for your daughters to have such a sweet friend. They all look so precious. You are a blessed woman my friend.
Hugs to you this morning.

Denise said...

I love this, friends are such treasures.

Unknown said...

Kristi,

We love this verse in our home!

Awesome picture of the girls together!

Lexi made an award for me to give out last week. Stop by and share with your friends! I hope you pick up the sowing seeds of love award too - you do that every day on your blog!

In His amazing grace,
Jill

Laurie Ann said...

I'm so glad they have such a good friend in Caroline and that ya'll are such a blessing to her. I bet she loved that ticket! Beautiful photo and awesome verse. Happy WFW!

Anonymous said...

Sweet photo to go with this verse!

Alexis said...

Lovely photo, and one of my favorite verses!! Thanks for sharing today!

Debra Kaye said...

Kristi,

You can see their love for one another and this is a great verse!

You are a great photographer! You truly do capture the moments well!

Happy Wednesday to you!

bp said...

A true friend is such a blessing!

Leaon Mary said...

Hi Kristi!
Aww what a cute picture of the girlFRIENDS!
Hope yall had fun at the maze!
Lea

Melanie said...

I love all these pictures you've shared from this outing you all had over the weekend! And, this is such a perfect verse to go along with your daughters and their dear friend. May the Lord always bless us with dear, dear friends!

lori said...

Girl....I hope you have printed that one out and framed it...what a BLESSING it is when those girls have such good friends:)

peace!
lori

~Amy~ said...

good friends til the end...... pretty girls

Rebecca said...

This is a beautiful photo! The sky was just perfect.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

That is too precious. I have 2 boys and I can only hope that they have good friends like that when they are older.

I hopped over from Homesteader in Training. Both really great blogs and beautiful families!

Alex said...

We couldn't do it without friends! I hope you have a lovely week, friend ;):)

Pam D said...

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! This is my first Word Filled Wednesday, and it is such a neat idea! I love your picture and verse.. how very perfect! Printed and framed, it would make a great gift!
Blessings for the week, and hope for eternity..
Pam

God Chaser said...

thanks for sharing the verse and the pictures. It is a reminder to me as the kind of friend I should be.

Michele Williams said...

Friends are such treasures! Beautiful picture.

Amydeanne said...

beautiful!