Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Boo Ya-to You!

Happy Day to all of you! For tonight's football game, the band gets to dress up. I took Rachel to the band hall a few minutes ago and the costumes just blew me away, and not in a good way! I am so thankful that Rachel and a good friend decided to go as Powder Puff Football girls. I had so much fun helping her with her makeup and glitter and fake eyelashes that dinner completely slipped my mind! Oiy! Come on halftime!

Look out team, here I come!


Let me wow you with my eyelashes!


They glow in the dark, oh yes they do! Too cool!
(I just hope that we can take these things off before tomorrow's first basketball game!)


I talked her into a fake tattoo. This was a sticker from Guitar Hero, not a self portrait of mom!


It was Super Hero Day at school yesterday for Hannah:

She was Bat-girl! Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-bat girl!


Me, I'm going as a tired college student, just kidding! I think I'll catch the half time band show and then work on a few papers in between answering the door to little trick or treaters.

Did any of ya'll see the Regis and Kelli show today? The roller coaster girls were hilarious!!!


Joyfully,
Kristi



4 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks so much for participating!! Love those pictures, especially the eyelashes!!

Tracy said...

Great photos! Love their costumes. Rachel looks so much like you in these shots...must be those eyelashes! ; )

Nancie said...

Hi Kristi,

How are you?

Thanks for participating in my First Give-away some weeks ago. Sorry for this long delay in getting back to you. I really appreciate your feedback and that of many others. I am trying to send out the bookmarks in batches :)

I like to post you some bookmarks in appreciation of your kind feedback. Please send your home address to my email at:

morethanconquerors2008@gmail.com

Thanks for your encouragements. Take care and have a blessed week!

Brenda said...

Great "I heart Mom" tattoo! And now, I have the batman song stuck in my head!