Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Menu Plan Monday 10/13/08

This is my week for Midterms at school! I don't have a lot of time to plan my meals around my coupons and HEB's sale flyer, so I am cleaning out the pantry and trying to use what I already have. It is a quick and easy kind of menu week:

Monday:
Salmon Patties with Mashed Potatoes

Tuesday:
I still have tomatoes growing in the garden...so let's have
BLT sandwiches!

Wednesday:
Family Meal at Church

Thursday:
Friday:
Out of town football game...dinner???


Joyfully,
Kristi

4 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

You sound like you have a very busy week ahead. Don't forget to take time to relax and rejuvenate!
I have easy weeks sometimes too.
Good luck on your papers.
Blessings.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Midterms ... Ugh! Good luck, though.

Addicted to Beadz said...

I'm here to check out your Meals for the week. You always have something good.

Praying for your week!

Blessings!
Cheryl

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Mmmm, BLTs! We had those last Wed, and my husband can't stop talking about them. And so simple!