Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Boo-ya!

And the winner of the ornament is.............Brenda @ Queen of Good Intentions! Woo Hoo!!!

(please, send your address info to me)




Have you been Boo-ed? It is sooooooooo much fun!
Rumor has it, we may have started a fun, new tradition in our community
but, don't tell anyone!

You can find out more information here.
I found my supplies at Target.

Monday night, while it was still dark, my family and I headed out the door with these goodies:

We picked five of our most favorite families to Boo!
We stopped at my parents house first.
Mr. Incredible was the official driver. I was the navigator
and Rachel and Hannah were the secret deliverers.

We pulled up to my parent's house, Rachel jumped out of the car, flashlight in hand, ran to the door, rang the door bell, and raced back to the car...which was locked. She was screaming, "Let me in!" We quickly unlocked the door and sped out of their driveway. As we were leaving we all screamed "Boo-ya!" I'm not sure why, but it sounded cool. Nothing says family bonding like booing your neighbors!

We stopped at 4 more houses, the girls even begged me to make one drop off. I heard giggles as I ran for the car...lovely sight I'm sure. I have to admit, it is quite an adrenaline rush. I think we may have a new fall tradition.

It is a fun way to bless your friends and family.

I've heard rumors about other people that are now playing along. This thrills me because it is a blast! Try it once and you will be hooked too! But, you have to scream "Boo-ya!" when you get back into the car, just for me. Have a blessed weekend!



Joyfully,

Kristi

7 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

You guys are too funny. Sounds like you all had fun.
Have a great weekend my friend.
Hugs.

bp said...

This sounds like a great new tradition. I have heard of this before. Where did you buy those little things? I've never seen them like that, I've heard of people making up their own little sacks and such.

Tracy said...

Hooray! Congrats Brenda! = )

You guys are too much fun...what a blast. We haven't yet done that in our neighborhood, but we do Boo each other at our office (4 floors of people)...and that has been a lot of fun.

Happy Friday! Boo ya!
Tracy

Forgetfulone said...

Our neighborhood always "boos" and we even "boo-ed" at work this year. Fun!

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

What a fun idea! I bet my family would love that!

Leaon Mary said...

BooooYaaaaa! Baby!!!!
heahoaoaoao
YALL ARE NUTS! I LOVE IT!
CAN I COME ALONG!
NOW THAT IS A HIT N RUN!
SMOOCHY HOLY KISSES DARRRLING!
Lea

Erica said...

Very fun! I have done that the past 2 years for my neighbors, but no one else plays along...boo on them! I would love to live in your neighborhood. You are so fun!