Wow! This week is flying by! While I have a few seconds, I thought I would share a few of the many things I am thankful for:
1. Report cards arrived today and both of my girls made straight A's!!! Woo hoo!!! We will celebrate with a movie or a special dinner this weekend.
2. Three of my classes were cancelled this week which allowed me extra time at home to do mom things like paint 6 signs for the Pee Wee cheerleaders. I always enjoy being creative.
3. My parents have been sick but they are both feeling much better. Mr. Incredible is sick too. I'm thankful that he was able to see the doctor today.
4. Tuesday night's pee wee football game was such a blast. My cheerleaders did a fantastic job and Hannah has really stepped up as the leader of the squad. Rachel and I are having fun coaching them. I didn't realize how much I have missed this.
5. My oldest nephew is asking a lot of questions about Jesus and salvation. We have been praying for his salvation since the day that he was born. This is so exciting!
6. A friend at school thought that I was 25! She couldn't believe that I will turn 39 next month. I think she must need glasses! :-) But, it sure made this girl feel good.
7. I LOVE our new children's ministry. One of the little first grade boys looked at me and said, "Mrs. Kristi...I love Elevate!" That was music to my ears. His brother just accepted Christ as his Savior this past Sunday. His mom said, I don't know what you are teaching but my son is listening. He just told his big brother that he was glad He asked Jesus into His heart because now he would have to be nicer to him. I laughed! Our lesson was on the Golden Rule...our motto was "Love God...Love others."
There are so many other things on my list. God blesses us far more than we deserve. I'm so thankful to be His child.