Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

It's Me Again, Margaret!

Yep,still waiting! I thought I would share a few things
I have learned while stranded in the waiting room. I'll be
gracious and share the top 3:

1. Baptists don't wear makeup- it's not allowed. At least that's
what the lady next to me said. I didn't have the heart to tell her
that I have been a Baptist all my life and I enjoy makeup. Wait til I tell
Mom-she is a baptist preachers wife! ;-)

2. You are never too old to need soap for your mouth

3. What other people think of you is none of your business. I
rather like that one.

I think I have aged 10 years in this waiting room

yay they just called my name. Woo hoo!!! Thanks for
keeping me company.

6 comments:

Erica said...

you are cracking me up!!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

It was no trouble at all keeping you company. I was shopping as we were chatting! LOL.
I love the things you've learned. I have attended many Baptist churches in my life and you would have thought an Avon convention came to town! LOL. Oh me!
Love you my friend and Merry Christmas!
Kim

Cathy said...

Cute things you learned ~

Lana said...

Too funny!!! I'm laughing so hard - I'm thinking the kids are going to run into the room to see if "Mommy" is okay.

Merry Christmas!!

Lana

Unknown said...

Kristi - PRAISING GOD on Rachel's news! THANK YOU JESUS!

Wishing you a very blessed Christmas!

We have so much to be thankful for!

Love and blessings,
Jill

Anonymous said...

I've been looking all over for this!

Thanks.