Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

40 Year Old Wife and Mother Found Her....

...new color, I think!

Ya'll are such a blast. Thanks for understanding my hair crisis and thanks for all of the sweet comments. Yes, Mr. Incredible is still incredible...I had mercy on his soul :-) and he came up with a much sweeter response to my new color. So, do you want to see my new color? The flavor of the day~ ha! Okay, here goes:

Just kidding. That was me embracing my inner Tina Turner for Rock star day. Okay, for reals, here is my new color:

It is more my natural color, I think~I'm not really sure! Please, excuse the huge shadow across my forehead. I took this picture early this morning with my i-phone. It is not, I repeat, NOT a massive wrinkle! Although I think I may have added a few wrinkles to my face in this whole hair-process (get it? hair process! Haaaaa). Mr. Incredible said, "Now that's what I'm talking about!" I think he is pleased. I'm pleased too, I think. I need to fix it myself before I will really know. Ugh! It is tough being a woman!

Note to self: December is stressful enough without changing your hair color in the process.

Okay, enough of the vanity and all manner of hair. Today is a half day at school---yippee!!! And then I am going home to check on my girl, take an Advil the size of Texas and maybe take a nap! My head hurts but I really should not be surprised~two different hair colors in two days can give you a ginormous headache and can make a girl sleepy!

Ya'll have a great weekend!!!! The Nester is having a Christmas tour of homes on Monday. I think I'll join the party. How about you?

14 comments:

Amy said...

I love it!
Blessings,
amy

justastonesthrowaway said...

I think it looks great!

Anonymous said...

I love the new color! And let me just say I think Rachel looks like her momma =)

Leaon Mary said...

clapclapclap
So although I think it's cute no matter what color it is... THIS sure puts a smile on your face, so I say COOLBEANS! ADD THE FACT that yerdude was WOWed.... I say keep it!!
AND KEEP SMILING like that!
;)

Richella Parham said...

Hi Kristi--

I have just finished catching up on all the posts since I'd been here last. I'm so happy to read that Rachel's recovery has gone so well. God is so good!! What a Christmas y'all will enjoy this year!

Bless your heart with your hair saga. I'm guessing that it was good for you to have a little time of paying attention to something like your hair. We moms have to take care of ourselves so that we can devote ourselves to our families. Sorry you had to go through the whole wrong-color mess. But it looks like you've ended up in a good place--and you look lovely.

Believe me, that one photo with the shadow doesn't look like a wrinkle AT ALL. You are so young! And you look young!! Never fear.

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Whoo Hoo!! It's a winner!! That color is beautiful on you!!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

You are a hoot my friend.!!!

Blue Creek Home said...

Nice!!!

Nancy said...

That's the beauty of hair...we can always change it!
Have a good weekend & I'm so happy I found your blog!

Leaon Mary said...

Kristi,
Just had to drop by and and tell you,
that I just took the PRAYING FOR RACHEL button off my blog-- and I'M LIFTING UP PRAISE AND DOING SUCH A HAPPY DANCE.
THANKING GOD FOR YOU ALL.
Holykisses my Little Liebs,
Lea xoxo

Melissa @ Southern Mommas said...

love the new color. I am sure it feels great to have a new "do" ...As a mother of a toddler I love that I get 15 minutes b/f the appt to read an actual magazine and the fact that someone else washes my hair :) anything after that is fine with me . ha,ha

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Now see? You had me going with that Tina Turner thing! LOL! Your hair actually does look great!

I'm going to do the Tour of Homes, too.

The Jungs said...

The new color looks AWESOME, I think it suits you perfectly!!

Love,
Caanon

Lana said...

Crazy girl!!! You are a blast!!!

Blessings to you,
lana