Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Glory to God!

Great things He has done! We just had a follow up appointment with the Rachel's neurosurgeon.
He could not have been more pleased with how well she is doing. She is released to be Rachel again!!!
We don't have to go back to Cooks for 6 months and we are overjoyed.

I have much more to post but I simply could not wait to
share the awesome news with you! I'll try to post more
when we are back home and I can type on my laptop.

For now, we are off to have lunch with some friends
while we are in Ft Worth and then a little shopping!

Oh this is the day the Lord has made and we will rejoice
and be glad in it !!!!!!!

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Praise God for this blessing! I'm amazed! Have a happy holiday!

Tracy said...

God is so good!!! Rejoicing right along with you, sweet friend! What a wonderful Christmas this will be! ; )

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Praise the Lord my friend. Many prayers being answered!
Love ya,
Kim

Melanie said...

Praise the Lord!

Beth in NC said...

Oh Kristi, this is so wonderful. Praising God with you!

Love,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just found your blog from over at Denises blog :)
Prais God, I am so Excited to read how well everything if going :)

The Jungs said...

We are SO THANKFUL to hear this!! Praise the Lord!! Give Rachel a great big hug for us!

Much Love,
The Jungs

sister sheri said...

Praising God!

Melissa @ Southern Mommas said...

yes glory to god...shop,shop ,shop girls and enjoy your family time!

Dreams of Perfection said...

God is not only good He is great! I will pray for her continued recovery.

Adrianna