Happy New Year to all of you! As I reflect on this past year and all that the good Lord and I have done together, my heart is simply filled to overflowing with love and gratitude for His great faithfulness. The Lord and I had such a sweet time together this morning and I want to share a little of it with you.
Taken from: L.B. Cowman Streams in the Desert 366 Daily Devotional Readings
I have to admit, I have a few anxieties about the new year. It's my last semester of school...where will the Lord lead me after this season? Where will He guide our feet to walk this year? What new opportunities does He have for us? What will He ask me to leave at His feet? This will be a new year filled with His new mercies and His amazing grace and faithfulness. I will choose to trust in His faithfulness...as He leads me all the way.
It's fun to look back at some of the joys and tears over the last year. He has been there through it all:
1. Driver's Education-be still my heart! Rachel is a wonderful driver. She is counting the days until her birthday in March.
2. Leaving a ministry that we deeply loved and trying to find God's place for us.
4. The little stinker that visited our garage.
6. Mother of the year moments-ugh!
7. My crazy semester but God's goodness. Incredibly, I finished all 5 upper level English classes with my 4.0 GPA still in tact. He is so faithful!
8. This awesome salvation experiment that I was blessed to share with my children's ministry students and my oldest nephew.
9. Menu Plan Mondays, Tackle it Tuesdays, Word Filled Wednesdays, Thankful Thursdays, Photo Fridays and Friday Funnies...this blog has become such a blessing. Thank you for sharing in this journey with me!
May God bless you and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you in this New Year!