Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Spanx A Lot!

Happy Monday to you! Today is the day that I normally post my menu for the week. But, my jeans now tell me that I am not allowed to eat anything over the size of a small carrot, so no menu today.

Speaking of jeans, have you tried these little things of wonder?
(I buy the cheaper Target version)
I loved them until yesterday morning!

I was getting ready for church, having a great morning....putting on my spanx....
when...wham-o...more like...r-i-p...was heard from my closet.

Ugh! Yes, yes I did just rip out my Spanx. Lovely! Either I should have said, "No thank you" to that last slab of cheesecake or it's time for a new pair of Spanx.

I'm just going to go with the latter 'cause I like to live in denial.
Really, I have had this pair for over a year...which is a long time in the life of Spanx... and they have been so good to me.

I think I'll go purchase another pair today.
I wonder if you can wear 2 at a time? Oh, I kid...sort of.


Spanxless,
Kristi

9 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

LOL! Oh my! I'm rushing out to get my pair right now LOL! Target you say? What about Walmart it's closer!
Hugs.

Tracy said...

LOL! Oh this is a keeper! Spanx!?! Wow. I'm heading to Target TONIGHT, sister! ; ) Thanks for the tip!

HEATHER said...

That is sooooo funny Kristi. Thanks for the laugh I sure needed it. Take care and have a "great" week!!!!
Love in Christ,
Heather A.

Michele Williams said...

Oh how funny! Hummm I wonder if Lane Bryant or Catherine's has Spanx? Maybe for the whole body? lol...?

Erica said...

Oh how I love REAL women.I love SPANX and have ripped mine as well. Don't feel bad! They are true miracles!

Liz said...

LOL! I can relate!Have a happy Tuesday!

Leaon Mary said...

TARGET has SPANX? WELL WHO KNEW?
I need a case of them things! That or I just might have myself a midlife crisis! SOON!

Brenda said...

You totally crack me up! I would wear about 10 pairs of Spanx at a time if I could - I wouldn't be able to move or breathe, but I'd look really skinny!

Anonymous said...

That's so funny- I LOVE my Spanx, girl! I started wearing them when I was pregnant with my daughter and loved how they kept everything supa smoooooth! I didn't know they had a Target version- that is PRICELESS information! Thanks so much!!!!