Happy Thankful Thursday.
This week's theme is "Possibilities." Oh, I love this. How timely this theme is!
Jesus said, “With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.”’ ~ Mark 10:27
This speaks volumes to my heart!
Today I have renewed hope. We are praying boldly for a healing for Rachel like no other.
There is sooooo much to be thankful for. I will try to list only a few (but it's hard to narrow it down):
1. A new day...full of hopeful possibilities and new opportunities.
2. My sweet husband who went to Sams and HEB for me last night. You know he is the only man in the house and my grocery list had a few items that...let's just say...he wouldn't normally shop for. I know he was thrilled that the checkout girl didn't have to call for a price check over the loud speaker. :-) Thank you sweet hubby!
3. Hannah did well on her midterms...she actually studied hard for the tests. It's amazing the motivation that happens when a promise of a cell phone is given if she makes all A's this year. (You need to know that she is more than capable. She is in JUNIOR HIGH. Enough said???)
4. For my professors who were more than understanding about our circumstances and that I survived the first week of classes. It was better than I thought.
5. For an incredible school administration and a wonderful group of teachers who understand our circumstances and are praying right along with us.
6. For my dear family who has been a tremendous support this week. Everything from food, tp, phone calls, prayers, and tear gas/mace (I'll explain later).
7. For a phone call from a wonderful nurse today. We are trying something new and I just feel it in my soul that it is the right treatment. She confirmed everything the Lord was speaking to me about during the night. In this time of uncertainty and feeling a bit helpless she was encouraging and affirming in my care of Rachel. She told me that I was "an excellent mom" and that I was doing everything right. I cried. Thank you, Father!
8. For all of you who are loving and praying for us. There have been moments this week where I felt like I was hanging on by a small thread. You were there to offer prayer and encouragement and you stood in the gap when I felt helpless. THANK YOU!
Okay, I better wrap it up. My girl has bright eyes today and courage to try something new. Our day is full of possibilities! How about yours?
Please, visit Iris for more Thankful Thursday inspiration.