Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Joely's Children...A Sneak Peak

Last night I had the blessing of taking photos of two of Joely's gorgeous children, she has one more son who decided to go back to college a few days early...I hope it wasn't because of the photo shoot! Ha!  We met up at our local museum just as the sun was beginning to set. 

This little one is beautiful just like her mother!  She wasn't too sure that she really wanted to do a photo shoot but quickly she embraced it and she flashed this amazing smile!  Gorgeous girlie!!!

Her brother is a senior this year, just like my Rachel.  Where does the time go? I asked Miss "H" if she would crawl up in her bubba's lap and she told me, "He smells funny!" as little sisters will do (and for the record, he did not smell funny) and then she told me about her two new birds that she named after her brothers...which made me giggle too.  Finally, after a little coaxing, she let her brother pick her up for this photo (but only after I told her that she could lick him on the cheek...I'll do nearly anything for a smile!)  Thankfully, she tried to lick her brother on the cheek but he caught on to our little game and she missed. 



I think he is looking like a soon-to-be-college-bound guy, don't you?  A very handsome one at that.  We had fun talking about his future dreams of playing college baseball.  I am confident that he can do anything he sets his mind to do and praying that the Lord blesses his socks off this year as he finishes high school {sob!  that makes me think of Rachel}. 




I have to tell you that little Miss "H" was getting hot (we all were, it was 100 degrees in the shade) and not really thinking that she wanted to take anymore pictures and then the Lord stepped in and filled us all with delight!  A little butterfly danced around her sweet little head, thinking her headband flower was a real flower, and then the little butterfly decided to land on my eyelashes while I snapped a few more photos and then chose to stay on my back and shoulder for a while.  Miss "H" and I were thrilled. God is awesome and full of amazing surprises!

 Thank you Joely for the great privilege of taking photos of two of your blessings.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peak!

No comments: