Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

It's Back to School Day

Today is our first day back to school. It's back to routines, football games, band trips, basketball games, homework, lesson plans, and so much more.  Today is Rachel's first day of her senior year...and Hannah's first day of her 8th grade year.   May God bless this year; may He be greatly glorified both in their lives and in mine as I am blessed to teach 87 students and may He continue to cause His face to shine upon us and upon you too. 

The first day of school always reminds me of one of my favorite verses, "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Phil. 4:13  Yes, even this momma's heart can try to embrace the fact that this is the first day of her oldest daughter's senior year and her last year of high school...God is good! {and I'm going to stop right there because I don't want to cry all of my makeup off before I go to school.} 




 

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I hope you all have a fabulous back to school day and an even more fabulous school year!! I always love hearing about your school adventures!
HUGS
Kim

BARBIE said...

Praying your girls have a great first day. It's going to be a fun year for both of them!