Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

The Yellow Door

I saw this yellow door a couple of weeks ago while I was running some errands and I knew it would be fun to use as a backdrop for some pictures. It did not disappoint!

I love how the yellow door makes Rachel's hazel eyes seem to pop off the page:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And how the yellow door seemed so inviting and yet so urban-quirky for these shots. Hannah loved it too~you can see it in these pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We took a few pictures on the front porch of the old county jail~no not a sign of things to come! Shame on you!

Photobucket

And then the girls started looking a little ornery...can you see that look in their eyes? What are they going to do next?

Photobucket

I knew it!

Photobucket

Photo shoot over! It's time for dinner...the natives are restless. Thanks for dropping by my little corner of the world today. Blessings to you!

9 comments:

BARBIE said...

These pictures are wonderful. I love the yellow door backdrop and your daughters are so gorgeous!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Loved these and Loved the yellow door. Good eye my friend!
HUGS
Kim

12-arrows said...

Beautiful! your girls are gorgeous! and I LOVE that yellow door! sure wished I lived closer so you could capture my girls together, better yet my family! Your pics are amazing!

Ashley said...

i love the yellow door. We have this red door in my town that i just love to go shoot at!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures of your beautiful daughters!

Erica said...

Gorgeous girls...you are getting so good at taking pics!

Melanie said...

Kristi, I love all the pictures you've been sharing this week. And, you're right... that yellow door is perfect for these pictures.

justastonesthrowaway said...

LOVE these pics...such beautiful young ladies....sparkly eyes and gorgeous hair :)

Alexis said...

Great pictures - I love that yellow door backdrop!