Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

My Giggling Girls

Did you know that making dinner can be funny? Did I ever tell you about the time that I burned my .....on my double oven? No, well I'm not going to today either. Ha!

Or have I told you that I cannot make take-home-and-bake-it-pizza? I really can't...I burn it almost everytime. Yes, I am skilled! My girls laugh everytime I try to put a pizza in the oven. Without fail, a piece always breaks off and hits the bottom of my oven with a delightful burned smell. Blackened-pizza! I can make the homemade kind just fine, but there is something about a take and bake. Funny? Yes, but that's not what I'm talking about today.

Last week, while Mr. Incredible was in Chicago, the girls and I cooked dinner together. We were trying to make Hannah smile in spite of her hurt hip. Rachel was being crazy which made Hannah and I both laugh out loud...and then the giggles began. It was a blast!

My giggling girls! I am blessed!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

OH I can see that our families would get along WAY to good. LOL! My daughter would love your girls.

What fun! They are at such fun ages.
Have a fabulous day girlie!
Kim

Kathy C. said...

How sweet! Girls must be such a joy to have around....I had fun cooking with my son, but I'm certain it wasn't quite the same thing, LOL