Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Our Band...

is headed to the Area Marching Contest this weekend!  They scored a division 1 rating last weekend in the Regional Marching Contest.  They did an awesome job! Here is my favorite flute player in the middle of the picture:



And a panorama shot of the band:

We were directly across the the field from the band when the results were given.  I had my big telephoto lens on my camera and I was able to capture the band receiving the news that they are Area bound!

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

That is so cool my friend. I'm sure you're very proud.
Have a great weekend.
Kim

12-arrows said...

Nothing like marching band competition! I loved that when I was in high school! such a great organization to be a part of!