Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

My Flag Football Playing Nephew

This is my youngest nephew and he is the cutest flag-football-player that I know.

Last week one of my photo sessions was moved to a different day so I had the evening to go and watch one of his games.  I think we got there just  a few minutes after the game started. 

You gotta love flag football.  My nephew got to hike the ball, play quarterback and defensive line all in the same game. 
And after all of what seemed like five minutes it was half time!  Time to power up: 
Chill a little bit on the sidelines, flash Aunt Kiki those beautiful eyes...and then the game was over.  Seriously!  I think the entire game took less than fifteen minutes. Wow! 

The players all high-fived each other and the game was over.  After the game, my nephew had a little something on his mind:

And then we all headed to Freebirds for dinner.  What a fun night with my nephew!

No comments: