Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

A New Day


What a week this has been...and it's only Thursday!  It feels like it should be Saturday....come on weekend!  To say I have worn many hats this week is a major understatement....I've done so much outside of my normal school roles and it has left me a bit exhausted.  Yes, they were all good things, and I was happy to do them, but I'm tired!

I'm thankful this morning for the beautiful sunrise and the promise that His mercies are new every morning....great is His faithfulness!  His Word promises, "Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."  Lamentations 3:22-23.

I needed to hear that today...maybe you do too.  Oh, what a Saviour!

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I for one am very thankful that His mercies are new every morning. Gives us hope for each new day.
I pray your days get a little less busy and you have time to relax.
HUGS
Kim