Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Butterflies

I love this time of year.  The beautiful Monarch butterflies are migrating through our area.  There are butterflies everywhere.  I noticed this one dancing on my sunflowers in my backyard and just had to grab my camera before it fluttered away.




I am linking up with Texture Tuesday where we are sharing gratitude.  I am so thankful that I was able to capture these beautiful little creations.
kimklassencafe

16 comments:

BARBIE said...

So beautiful. Sunflowers and butterflies, two of my favorite things.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Beautiful pictures my friend. Ours don't sit long enough to get a good picture.
I guess by the time they get there from here they're tired. LOL!
HUGS!
Kim

Julie Legg Photo said...

Beautiful set of butterfly pics. Nice work!

ShonEjai said...

Great pictures! Isn't it great to photography butterflies?!

deb duty said...

These are such beautiful butterfly photos! I've been wishing to see a monarch, but no luck yet.

Susan said...

These are just beautiful. Just like your girls.

Praying they are doing wonderful.

Hope you have a blessed day♥

bp said...

These are so beautiful! We have been seeing them all over, I love watching Caleb try to chase one around the yard.

Kathryn Dyche said...

Beautiful images. I spent a lot of time watching the butterflies on our buddlea.

The Artful Diva said...

Beautiful butterflies. Where do you live? We lived in Monterey CA for a year when my husband studied at the language school at the Presidio. The monarchs were all over the place - Pacific Grove I think was the name of the town. I've never seen anything like it before or since.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous collage! Wow...

Michelle said...

Very pretty yellow flowers and butterfly. Nice textures.

fotogran said...

Oh soooo beautiful!

Erica said...

Gorgeous pics! You have such an eye for beauty!

A Creative Grace said...

these are a wonderful group of pics, they're beautiful.

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

Living in Scotland we don't get to see these wonderful Monarch butterfies that seem to frequent so many blogs I visit at this time of year. Your photographs with the textures are lovely grouped in that collage.

Marilyn said...

Nice photos. Butterflies can be challenging to photograph. You're lucky to have Monarchs in your area.