Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Fall Break~Delight!

My Rachel came home from college for a three day weekend.  We were so glad to see this sweet face and to hear all about college and her friends and even....boys...yes, her daddy is still taking his blood pressure medicine regularly.  The three days were not nearly long enough....I needed three weeks just to get caught up.

She had her hair trimmed and styled while she was home on fall break so naturally I had to do a mini photo shoot.



Sweet Rachel Ann, the time was much too short but we tried to soak up and treasure every second that you were home.  Keep soaring beautifully as we continue to cheer you on.  I'm counting the days until we see you again!



2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

She looks so grown up with her hair like that. It's so nice that she's close enough to come home. That makes it a little bit easier I'm sure.
HUGS
Kim

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Fall break...what fun!! Our son has his fall break this week...so he will be home on Friday for a 3 day weekend.

When the kids are home...the days go by SOOOO fast!

Hang in there....Thanksgiving and the LONG Christmas break will be here before ya know it. :-)