Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

An Inspired Photo Shoot

I have waited two days to post this picture...two days! Sunday afternoon, I had a concept photo shoot in mind so I grabbed two of my most favorite people in the world (Rachel is away at college), Mr. Incredible and Hannah and asked them to play along. I promised them that it would take less than 15 minutes and that I would buy them popcorn chicken from Sonic when we were finished.

They both smiled and joined me in the fun. Hannah and Rachel are counting the days until the latest Twilight movie comes out next month and that somehow inspired a little photo shoot, but Kiki's Corner style.  The light was oh so beautiful and perfect and the photo turned out better than I imagined, thank you Lord! And it really did only take 10 minutes.  Delight!

Here is my Hannah bathed in glorious light.


I just might have to have this one printed.

kimklassencafe

7 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Simply GORGEOUS picture. The way the light is reflecting off her hair is stunning! Great job my friend.
Kim

Susan said...

Just stunning!! I love that light...

Of course she is just gorgeous too.

Hope your day is blessed♥

Leah C said...

Oh absolutely gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful young woman and stunning photography!

fotogran said...

Such a beautiful light!

The Artful Diva said...

It certainly was worth the wait - beautiful!!

Nikki said...

perfectly lovely!!