Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Mr. Jet's First Birthday {A Sneak Peek}

My friend Jet came by for a little visit this weekend. His mommy and I were on a mission to capture a few photos to celebrate his first birthday.  I can't believe this was Jet nearly one year ago:



Mr. Jet is as busy as he can possibly be these days but he stopped for a few seconds to let me capture some of these images. His eyes are dreamy:

We played with blocks; he liked dumping the bucket and then meticulously picking every block up and carefully putting them all back in the red bucket:
and he listened as I sang a little song:
and then it was time for a fun 1st birthday cake smash...I think this was his favorite part.  Hannah let me borrow one of her birthday hats for the birthday boy and I made this special 1st birthday tie in anticipation of his photo shoot:

Thank you birthday boy for coming to my house to celebrate! I can't get over how much you have grown in one year!

No comments: