Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Sweet!


On our Back to School Shopping trip to Frisco this summer, I bought myself a sweet pair of shoes from the Cole Haan outlet store. They are black patent leather and they make me feel like I am back in first grade, sitting next to my mom and dad on the church pew on a sunny Sunday morning trying not to click my shoes together too many times so I don't scuff them.  I just adore my new shoes and the wonderful childhood memories they bring whenever I wear them.

2 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Wow, black and flat. However did you find these? LOL! I am STILL looking for a cute pair of flat, black dress shoes. Can you send me a pair? LOL!
Have a wonderful day my friend.
Kim

12-arrows said...

Black Patent leather are my favorite shoes. I own two pair and am bidding on a pair off of EBAY! don't ya just love how certain things job your memory and bring a sweetness to your soul??