Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

She Came Home!

I didn't mean to leave you hanging about Hannah's band contest on October 29th.  The band did well in the District/Regional  Marching Contest and advanced to the Area Contest.  The band played and marched well  and advanced to the Area Finals where they tied for 4th place.  No, it didn't qualify us to go to state but we are still very proud of the band.

If you remember, Rachel was the Drum Major last year.  She promised several band members that if they made it to the Area Marching Contest, she would be there.  True to her incredible nature, she kept her promise and traveled with her daddy and I to watch her sister and the band march.  It was a glorious day to spend together.  I snapped this photo when Hannah saw her sister was home.  No, it's not the best picture I have ever taken; I took it through my car's windshield, but I love it!  That is pure sister joy right there!

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

It's so nice that your girls get along so well. What a blessing. I'm sure Hannah misses Rachel awful. It's good she gets to come home as often as she does, which probably doesn't seem that often huh?
Have a great day my friend.
Kim