Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

A Photo Shoot with My Nephews~The Outtake Version

"The highlight of my childhood was making my brother laugh so hard that food came out his nose."
Author: Garrison Keillor

If you have ever done a photo shoot with me, you know we are going to have fun.  I like real belly laughs and giggles, capturing true family connections, pure love and joy. That's part of my style.  I don't like plastic poses and photo sessions that feel like torture.  I always try my best to make sure my clients enjoy the experience.  If I am having fun, hopefully they are too. 

My nephews know their Aunt Kiki well and they know that photo shoots are to capture special memories but they are also fun!  Their sweet momma had talked to them about trying their best to listen to what I said and to hurry up because the sun was quickly setting.  They were being so good...and then I said to my oldest nephew...go ahead pretend to choke your brother...you know, for fun!  His eyes shot over to his momma who smiled and then it was game on! 

My youngest nephew couldn't wait for his turn.  In between the real deal shots, he would pretend to choke his big brother and then we all giggled a lot!  I'm not sure how the middle picture happened but boys will be boys and I think it is absolutely hilarious.  No, these probably won't go over the fireplace mantel or be wrapped in fine canvas, but I like them just the same.  It captures a true side of brotherhood...and I like how their eyes dance with a bit of mischief...and then I thank the Lord for the blessing of being their Aunt Kiki and that I was able to capture their fun personalities and their special brotherhood bond and pray that they always love each other the way they do today. 

No comments: