Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Inner Peace

Our School Secretary sent this email to me this week and I thought it was pretty cute...hope you like it too!

"This is so very true:
If you can start the day without caffeine,
If you can be cheerful, ignoring aches and pains,
If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles,
If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it,
If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time,
If you can take criticism and blame without resentment,
If you can conquer tension without medical help,
If you can relax without alcohol,
If you can sleep without the aid of drugs, 
Then You Are Probably ............



The Family Dog!   And you thought I was going to get all spiritual."

Haaaaaaaaaaaa!  Ya'll have a great weekend!
I'm linking this with my friend Kim's Friday Funnies post.

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh that's good! That's really good. LOL!
You got me. Ha! HA!
Thanks for joining in my friend. Laughter is good medicine.
Have a GREAT weekend.
Kim