Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

A Photo Shoot with My Nephews

My photo sessions for 2011 are quickly winding down.  I am filling orders and designing custom Christmas cards, albums, canvas, and standouts like crazy.  My sweet sister-in-law patiently waited for a break in my crazy busy schedule so that I could photograph my favorite nephews. 

We couldn't have asked for a better day.  I absolutely love the colors of fall.  My nephews were so much fun and willing to go anywhere...even braving a few ant beds.  I was confident that if any fire ants were around, they would find me and not them.  Thankfully, the fire ants didn't make an appearance in this photo shoot after all. 

I can't get over how much they have grown in one year.  Here are a few of my favorites from our photo shoot:
I think this one is my absolute favorite:

But then I look at this one and think to myself, "This is my favorite!" 

I'm so thankful that it is their momma that has to decide and not their Aunt Kiki.

No comments: