Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

New Surgery Date

Dear Blogging Buddies and Fierce Prayer Warriors,

Due to increased symptoms, the neurosurgeon recommended that we move Rachel's surgery date from December 15th to his earliest opening which is Tuesday, November 24th, at 7:30 a.m.. To say that my mind is reeling would be an understatement, but even in this there is great peace.

Rachel and I were talking about how strange it is to not be scared to death right now. We both agreed that the peace we feel is because God is in control and His peace truly does surpass all understanding, we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witness, there are countless prayer warriors meeting with us at the feet of the Great Physician, and that this date was his plan from the beginning.

I have a massive to-do list before the 24th, but that is okay too. Please, join with us in prayer on her new surgery date: November 24th.

10 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

I just circled my calendar Kristi, and know I AM AND WILL BE praying.
WE LOVE YALL!

Lana said...

We will continually pray for this precious Princess...

God has such an extraordinary plan for her and You!!!

Blessings,
lana @ ilovemy5kids

Erica said...

We are praying that the Lord would continue to provide a peace that passes all understanding and that complete healing would be had for Rachel!

Melanie said...

Praying with you...

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

I'm on my knees sweet friend...praying...and believing for total and complete healing.

Melissa @ Southern Mommas said...

Yes I will be praying for the new surgery date. God is for sure with your family in the date change. I will also pray that her symptoms subside and lessen until she can get the surgery. Blessings

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh my friend, you can count on some prayers for Rachel, you and the rest of your family!
HUGS
Kim

bp said...

You have my prayers, all of you.

Leaon Mary said...

It's me again Marguerita!

Just popped in to say I'm thinking of you. Had to giggle at your pictures again.

Rachel's name will be on our church's prayer list and the saints in my neck of the woods will be praying for her.

Sweet dreams and tickle that nephew of yours... I laugh everytime I think of Mylieb. He reminds me of one of my little nephews; cept mine grew up on me!

holykisses xoxo
<*)))><
KEEP LOOKIN UP KRISTI!!!

Clint & Alicia McLaws said...

my brother in law is having major surgery the same day. I will hold Rachel in my prayers as well.