My first Ten on Tuesday of 2013 post. Woo hoo! Here are 10 things that caught my eye over this past week or things I want to share:
1. Inspiring story of an every champion! She totally inspired me...now if I can just get moving too!
2. Have you tried a Neti Pot? They sound gross but really are helpful
when you are miserable with the flu or a sinus infection....mine lasted a
month! This is a new version of a Neti Pot. Just a word of warning, it shoots a pretty quick spray and if you don't have it in your little nostril all the way, you might just give yourself a little shower or not....just saying. Ha!
3. Pretty Little Liars returns to TV tonight and my girls are so excited!
4. We were blessed with 2 inches of snow last week. yes! I wore my snowflake pajamas that night and had wishful dreams of waking up to a winter wonderland. It did snow but I didn't get to take a single picture....we had school. No late start. Sigh! But, we were all thankful for the snow and the much needed moisture!
5. So many new visitors have been visiting my blog lately. Want to know why? My mom's taco casserole is a hit on Pinterest!
6. I heart Jeggings! Seriously. I thought they were a bit dorky, but I now love them and wish I had them in every color. I bought mine at Dillard's, they feel like I am wearing pajamas and they fit so nicely in my boots!
7. Spotify! Do you spotify. Rachel told me about it and I love it. It is a great way to listen to a new cd without having to purchase it first. Plus, you can listen whenever you are on a computer. Easy!
8. This is my favorite moisturizer! It is fantastic, oil free, and so helpful during this dry winter!
Pick Your Plum? Ha! That sounds funny! Seriously, this is such a neat online daily deal thing for DIY projects. I ordered several Pick Your Plum Deals as Christmas gifts for my girls. The deal is that you have to get it before they sell out. If you sign up, they send you an email with their daily deals. Sweet!
10. Tuesday nights are basketball night...one of my favorite nights of the week! I always LOVE watching my baby girl on the court. Tonight, I get to sit by my Rachel as we cheer on her sister together. No that is what I call delight!!!
Ya'll have a super blessed Tuesday!!!