Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Fun at the Laundry Mat

This week's I Heart Faces Challenge is "Props".  I instantly thought of Sarah's recent Senior Photo Shoot.  We did part of her fun photo shoot at the local laundry mat...really we did and it was a blast!  Here she is sitting in one of the laundry baskets~love it!  Props don't have to be expensive, just use what you find and be creative!


1 comment:

Jaunna said...

Hi Kristi!

Ruthie (and my wonderful stepson Jayden-not sure if I had ever mentioned him) started basketball this summer. All previous sports were outdoors (and easy to photograph). Anyways the gyms they have games in are really dark with horrible overhead lighting. As I think you have had to photograph Hannah in SO many different gyms, do you have any tips on getting good shots in such horrible light?