I could absolutely sob as I type the title to this post. Yes, it has been six months today since the Great Physician intervened and healed our precious daughter. Six months!
Six months ago today:
* I completely placed Rachel in His hands and pleaded for Him to heal her
* I felt a peace come over me that I had never known before
* I felt completely covered in prayer by so many precious souls that I may never get to thank in person on this side of Heaven
* I watched in complete awe and amazement as our daughter fully trusted in the Great Physician. Her strength, quiet trust, and complete faith were more incredible then I could ever put into words.
* Was the absolute worst and best day of my entire life
* I saw God do what only He could do!
* I saw an absolute miracle with my very own eyes!
* I saw mercy and grace and God's great glory!
...and we will never stop praising Him for all that He has done!
Rachel continues to be headache free~praise You, Father! And we continue to marvel at the way God so mightily moved on that day...6 months ago.
(You can read Rachel's story by clicking on my "Rachel's Story" link above. The links start with the most recent posts but her story really began on January 2, 2009).