Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Our Miracle Happened 6 Months Ago Today!

Photobucket

I could absolutely sob as I type the title to this post. Yes, it has been six months today since the Great Physician intervened and healed our precious daughter. Six months!

Six months ago today:

* I completely placed Rachel in His hands and pleaded for Him to heal her

* I felt a peace come over me that I had never known before

* I felt completely covered in prayer by so many precious souls that I may never get to thank in person on this side of Heaven

* I watched in complete awe and amazement as our daughter fully trusted in the Great Physician. Her strength, quiet trust, and complete faith were more incredible then I could ever put into words.

* Was the absolute worst and best day of my entire life

* I saw God do what only He could do!

* I saw an absolute miracle with my very own eyes!

* I saw mercy and grace and God's great glory!

...and we will never stop praising Him for all that He has done!

Rachel continues to be headache free~praise You, Father! And we continue to marvel at the way God so mightily moved on that day...6 months ago.

(You can read Rachel's story by clicking on my "Rachel's Story" link above. The links start with the most recent posts but her story really began on January 2, 2009).

5 comments:

BARBIE said...

God is so good! Rachel's testimony of what God did in her live with minister to many others throughout her life time! Thank you Jesus1

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh that journey seemed so long but it was so wonderful seeing the Lord work in your family's life and the peace He gave to you. She is a walking testimony and I'm so glad to hear that she is headache free.
Praise the Lord!!!!
HUGS
Kim

justastonesthrowaway said...

Such awesome news! I have no idea why I lost your blog but I did and wondered if I would ever find you again. I have often thought of and prayed for Rachel in the past 6 months and for some odd reason your blog JUST popped back up in my list with this update! Talk about an amazing God!
I know that you are so excited to be able to share such great news! God bless you!

Rachel, you are BEAUTIFUL!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Oh friend...great is GOD'S faithfulness!!! What an example of God's unfailing love and faithfulness to your entire family.

What a special day to celebrate!!!

I'm doing a happy dance too!

sister sheri said...

Praising God! It seems so impossible... wondering what would be the outcome... who knew it would be so wonderful!