So here are a few random things that have been going on in my life lately:
1. Our school has already had homecoming week. We always have a spirit week and each day comes with its own theme. Tuesday's theme was Nerd Day. So Hannah and I embraced our inner nerds and donned our best nerd outfits.
2. Hannah played in the annual powder puff football game. It was the Freshman and Juniors vs. the Sophomores and Seniors....the Sophs and Srs. creamed our girls...it was ugly...these girls could play football and look cute in the process!
3. Rachel came home for homecoming! We were so glad to see here!
4. Rachel brought her roommate home too and we were glad to get to spend time with her too:
5. And with the girls came about 7 loads of dirty laundry! This was just the second load but I didn't mind. My washing machine was happy and so was this momma.
6. Rachel slept until 11:30 Saturday morning. I could hardly wait for these gorgeous eyes to open!
7. Hannah was asked to homecoming by 5 different guys. Be still my heart! I am thankful that she said yes to one of the sweetest guys in school. *Update: 2 asked as 'friends'...there I feel better!
8. I am taking a new photography class. And while it is very much pushing me to the limits, I am really liking the difficulty of this class. I had to apply to get in...and just when I thought I might not be accepted, I was. Delight! When I am not busy being a wife and momma, teacher, and photographer, you will find me putting my photography assignments into practise. One of the assignments was to play with dramatic lighting. I thought this idea was fun and I did it with a simple table lamp:
9. Who would have thought that a little weed could be so beautiful? Love the lighting of this image:
10. Homecoming was two weeks ago...that is how far behind I am in blogging my life. Oiy! I still haven't posted pictures from our trip to Cibolo Creek but I hope to do so soon. I think that is all for now. Thanks for dropping by my little corner of the world!