Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

It's A Random Friday Post

Yay!  It's Friday.  Woo hoo!  That means more Friday night football, listening to our baby play in the band, and getting a little more sleep this weekend.  I am so looking forward to a three day weekend.  This post will be short and sweet today.  I see you rolling your eyes...I know I can be a bit long winded at times.

I got the funniest email this week and I won't say who sent it but I have to share the contents:

You know you have been wearing Capri pants and shorts for too long when you need to go to the bathroom, and as you are sitting there, you notice your skirt is around your ankles.  Ha!!!!!!!!!!

On another note:

And this morning I woke up to a sweet message reply from Rachel on facebook.  She mentioned something about, "I did dance with boys but I'm not sick yet!  What???

I looked back at my message to her that I typed saying, "How was the dance? How was the dance?? I can't wait to hear all about the dance!!! I love you and miss you. It was so awesome to hear your voice on the answering machine 

And then I fell asleep last night with my Ipad apparently on our message.  Mr. Incredible decided to hack my facebook while I was sleeping unaware and took it upon himself to add to my message to our daughter, "Rachel I forgot to tell you dancing with boys is a sin and you shouldn't do it. Also I think it is bad for your health and if you don't stop you might even get sick from it. It's just not worth it, I'm just sayin..... Love your mother."

What???  My man.  Oiy!  Naturally, I messaged her back early this morning saying, "P.S. I had no idea what you were talking about when you said, "I did dance with boys but I'm not sick." Your dad hacked my facebook! I fell asleep looking at facebook last night on my ipad so he took it upon himself to add that last part and I had no idea until just now. Oh, your father! You know your momma would say: Dance with all the cute guys, make new friends, be brave....and then want to hear all about it! Ha!"

I think I'm changing my facebook password today...do you hear the Mr. Incredible Facebook Hacker??? 

P.S. I love you!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Ha ha! Once I left mine open, and Brian wrote, "Erica...can't keep her hands off her incredible husband." I was getting all kinds of wierd responses that I didn't understand, until I went and read my profile.