Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Palm Sunday Praise

This past Sunday we celebrated Palm Sunday with a traditional children's processional complete with waving palm branches and precious children saying at the top of their lungs, "Hosanna!"  Precious with a capital P!

Thankfully, the Holy Spirit prompted my heart to grab my BGC (big girl camera) before heading out the door to church.  I am so glad that I listened.

We arrived to find the children getting lined up to enter the sanctuary.  I had to giggle a little bit too.  Most of the girls were gently waving their palm branches, a few girls where waving them wildly, and the boys...oh the boys! One little guy turned his palm branch around to have the stem pointing out.  He wielded it like it was a machine gun.  Too funny!

A few liked to wave their branches in front of Mr. Incredible's face and that made me giggle too.  He is so patient with all of them and his heart for children is as big as he is.  Love him!

Here are a few of the images I quickly captured that morning:




1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Very nice. And I'm sure all the kids know just how kind your hubby is or they probably wouldn't dare to it. LOL!
Thanks for sharing such a great moment.
HUGS
Kim