Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Smiley Girls Photo Session....the Out Takes

Last evening's "What do You Get When You..." post looks like a sweet photo shoot.  Doesn't it?  Oh, my goodness gracious, you have no idea!  Rachel didn't have a great day and Hannah and I were on a mission to lift her spirits.  So, Hannah made some mustaches out of black construction paper and skewers, Rachel grabbed some boas and hats, we took Rachel's comforter off of her bed and placed it on the coach, the girls plugged in their IPhones, turned up the volume on a few favorite songs, and I grabbed my camera of course!

The smiles were few and far between at first....but it wasn't long before the giggles and smiles and belly laughs began. 

I love the final picture...but there are so many more out takes.  Wanna see a few?  This one was pretty good and it was a toss up between this one and the one I posted last night.  The natives are looking a little ornery, don't you think?


They finally let go and just went with it.  It was a blast!  I was laughing so hard, I shook the camera...yes it's blurry but I love it:

And then the natives took over and I lost all control.  So,what's a mom to do?  I quickly switched over to recording mode and captured this (please excuse my video ability):



Lifting Rachel's spirits?  Mission accomplished.  Did you hear her giggling?!
My girls are outrageously fun! I laugh out loud every time when I watch the part where Hannah realizes that I am video recording. That's all she needed to hear to get the party started.  Oh, my goodness these girls of mine...they are rays of Sonshine for sure!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should tell Hannah that she has an excellent voice!!! Does she sing anywhere? You have beautiful girls =) I'm the oldest of four girls and my mom always says "I don't have ugly babies!" That always makes me smile.....