Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

That's so Ga-Ga!

So, I really didn't mean to leave you hanging with "Frank" for an entire week~so sorry!  I MISS blogging soooooooo much!  Life is so busy right now, but good.  I'm going to try to get you caught up on life at Kiki's Corner.  I think I already told you in a post that Rachel, our high school senior, is a co-drum major this year.  Right?

It is a lot of fun to watch Rachel and her friend Jami leading the band.  In plain talk that means that Mr. Incredible, Hannah and I are going to every football game this year...every one of them and they are all 2 hours away or longer.  My rattle-snake-killing-suburban is going to hit the 100,000 mile mark this fall for sure.  But, that is what we bought it for.

The band is playing music from Phantom of the Opera, Mr. Incredible's favorite!  So, Jami and Rachel decided that they needed masks to wear to the games with their costumes.  They both went to one of my favorite stores, Hobby Lobby (Happy 40th anniversary Hobby Lobby!), to pick up supplies to make their masks.  They met at our house and had so much fun decorating their masks all the while talking and laughing and having the best time.  Want to see their masks?

This one is Jami's.  I love the lace!

And this one is Rachel's.  The glitter makes me think of Lady Ga-ga (not that we are fans) and I adore the feathers:

The Phantom of the Opera is here....looking super cool in her Drum Major outfit!

Major babe...I think!

Rachel let me help her with her "bump" in her pony tail.  It was fun!

And there she is doing her drum major thing:

Go Rachel!  I think she heard her fan club in the stands...because after it was over she smiled
at us from ear to ear!!! Yay, Rachel!!!

3 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

What fun!! She is so adorable. I'd go with you to the football games my friend. But in YOUR rattle snake killing SUV. LOL! Mine has over 135,000 miles on it already! LOL!
Have a wonderful day!
Kim

Erica said...

That is very cool!! I love how stylish she is! And I love what a dedicated family you are!

Michele Williams said...

You girls are beautiful! I think they get more beautiful every year! Thank you for sharing with us. I love the Phantom too!