1. Don't use eggs the day you purchase them. I'm not really sure why, but it really is true:
2. Put your eggs in a muffin tin and preheat your oven to 325 degrees. When your oven is ready, slide the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
3. As soon as the 30 minutes are up, put your baked eggs (shell and all) in a bowl of ice water. I usually leave mine for a few minutes or sometimes longer depending on what I am doing.
5. And then peel away. So easy!
6. They are perfectly cooked hard boiled eggs....without the mess of boiling! Do you see that little rust on the bottom half of the egg? That's where the egg rested in the muffin tin-nothing to worry about.