Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Blake {Class of 2013 Senior Sneak Peek}

What a blessing to spend part of my Saturday morning with this incredible senior and his gorgeous mom!  Our family has known Blake since he was little.  He has certainly grown into a fine young man.  What an honor to take his Senior photos!
 
 
A guy, his Bible, class ring, and his dog.  Doesn't get much finer than that.  His bumper sticker says, "Real men love Jesus!"  I couldn't agree more!
 
 
He is a talented athlete with a heart as big as he is!
 
 
 

 
 ASU will be so blessed to have you in the fall!


I don't think Shooter is going to agree though. 
Blake's guitar was handcrafted by his grandpa.  Isn't that incredible?  What a wonderful gift of love!


Blake, thanks for spending part of your Saturday morning with me.  We can't wait to see all of the amazing things your Heavenly Father has in store for your life!  Keep soaring for Him!
 


 

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Why can't we find these young men over here in Florida. Sometimes I feel like it's slim pickins' for my daughter. LOL!
Great pics my friend.
Kim