Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

Oh my goodness gracious Cinnamon Roll Pancakes!  They are amazing, incredible, awesome, delicious, and the ban of my dieting existence.  But, after seeing so many pictures of these darlings on Facebook, and with Rachel being home for Easter weekend, we took the dive into these calorie ridden morsels of deliciousness to see if they were all that they were cracked up to be.  And, um, yes they totally are!


Warning, they are messy and it really helps to have a helper the first time you make them.  I followed the recipe, making my own pancake mix and everything, but you could probably save yourself some time and use Aunt Jemima if you like.

The fun part is trying to swirl the cinnamon mixture on the pancakes.  This was my first attemp.  Yes, it's messy and far from perfect!


But after a little bit, it was time to turn these babies over and look how cool they are now:




Somehow, the cinnamon mixture sinks into the pancake and makes the most incredible divots in the pancakes which are perfect for the icing.

Oh, the joys of this icing!  It is so good, I could bathe in this stuff....but that might be especially messy!  Sweet, but messy.  The icing reminds me of Cinnabon's icing which is the best part of a cinnamon roll!


My mouth is already drooling.....sigh back to the carrots.  I think this icing would even make carrots taste good. Ha!

(Click here for the recipe)


No comments: