Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

There's a Hymn for That!

Whoa! I'm not sure what's going on with Blogger, but several posts were deleted and your sweet comments too.  I couldn't get in to my blog until just a few minutes ago.  Makes me wonder what happened.

Anyway, it is Friday the 13th for sure and after an extremely rough week, I'm in need of a little humor.  My Uncle sent this to me and I thought it was pretty cute and I wanted to share it with you.

Do you know your HYMNS?


Dentist's Hymn...................Crown Him with Many Crowns

Weatherman's Hymn...There Shall Be Showers of Blessings

Contractor's Hymn..............The Church's One Foundation

The Tailor's Hymn......................Holy, Holy, Holy

The Golfer's Hymn............There's a Green Hill Far Away

The Politician's Hymn...............Standing on the Promises

Optometrist's Hymn..........Open My Eyes That I Might See

The IRS Agent's Hymn.................I Surrender All

The Gossip's Hymn.....................Pass It On

The Electrician's Hymn.................Send The Light

The Shopper's Hymn......................Sweet Bye and Bye

The Realtor's Hymn. . . . . I've Got a Mansion Just over the Hilltop

The Massage Therapists Hymn . . . .....He Touched Me

The Doctor's Hymn.......................The Great Physician

AND for those who speed on the highway - a few hymns:

45mph....................God Will Take Care of You

65mph.....................Nearer My God To Thee

85mph.....................This World Is Not My Home

95mph.....................Lord, I'm Coming Home

100mph.... ........ ....Precious Memories
 
I'm thankful that it is Friday.  I feel like we have crossed the finish line of this week a bit bruised and battered, but we survived.  I am thankful the Lord's mercies are new every morning and that He blesses us with forgiveness and weekends.  I heart weekends!

4 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh my goodness! Those were HILARIOUS. You must link up to my Friday Funnies which just got published because of blogger. *sigh*.

Have a fabulous day my friend.
Kim

Heather Hart said...

What a great list! Thanks so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

my blog was goofed up all day too - but about an hour or so ago my deleted posts showed back up. Hope yours do too!

BARBIE said...

I am sorry about the Blogger issues. I hope you get your missing posts and comments back. Those hymns are so funny! Have a great week!