Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Guess How Many Pictures I've Taken?

Did you know that you can see how many "miles" your camera has on it?  Really, you can see how many pictures your camera has taken over its lifetime. All you have to do is upload your unedited, pre-photoshop, image to a place like http://www.flickr.com/.  You can check your EFX which tells you what your camera settings were for your picture and how many total images your camera has taken.  It's best to set your EFX to private, so only you can view your information because your camera can also store your location. 

Anyway, I have been blessed to have my BGC (big girl camera) for less than 2 years.  Can you guess how many pictures I've taken with it?  Come on, play along, please!

Mr. Incredible guessed 8,000...and he was wrong.  Rachel guessed 10,000...and she was wrong too.  In only 19 months, I have taken...drum roll please...17,000 pictures!  Wow!  Can you believe that?  17,000 pictures...gracious that is a lot! I knew that I liked to take photos, but wow!  Have I really edited 17,000 photos??? Surely not!

Here are a few senior photo shoots that I've taken lately....I love seniors!  Especially, this senior.  This is my Rachel, my amazing senior daughter.  She and I saw this red door a few weeks ago and decided it would be so fun for another one of her senior photo shoots.  I love the red door with her black and white:


And this is one of Rachel's best friends, Caroline, who is also a senior (I posted a few pictures from her senior photo shoot on Monday).  They have been friends since preschool.  I love the purple flowers in this picture, don't you?
And one more picture of Caroline near a pond.  I just finished her senior photo shoot gallery and uploaded it today  I hope that she likes her senior pictures.

I have a fun photo shoot to get to so I'd better run.  I'd love to know how many miles your camera has on it too.

1 comment:

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

I <3 your BIG girl camera!!!

Great job my friend.

Happy Thursday.