Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Let's Climb a Tree and Take some Pics

Mr. Incredible comes from a huge family! So, every Easter we all get together for a massive Easter egg hunt and dinner. This year we got together the Saturday night before. Rachel, Hannah, and I made Bakerella's Cake Pops. While her cake pops are much more beautiful...ours are still fun. I thought it would be hilarious to make the cake pops out of red velvet cake, but then I remembered Steel Magnolias. Do you remember the armadillo groom's cake. Haaaaaaaa!

And since the cake pops were for the little Easter egg hunters, I changed my mind and went with strawberry instead:

Photobucket

Photobucket


After all the eggs were hunted and the dinner consumed, I headed outside with my father-in-law's camera (I left mine at home-shame on me!) and snapped a few pics. I love this one of the little girls gabbing and giggling in the tree:

Photobucket


Here is "S." I thought it would be fun to apply a 70's looking affect to the pictures:


Photobucket


and her big brother:


Photobucket


My oldest nephew with his special James Avery ring that his parents blessed him with after his announcement that he asked Jesus into his heart!


Photobucket

The littlest member of the extended family. Her eyes are so dreamy:

Photobucket

And this little sweetheart. She was so funny! She looked at the girls in the tree and said, "I want in the tree!" So I asked her what her mommy would say...and then she looked at me with those sweet, little eyes and said, "Mommy say yes!" So, I picked her up and put her in the tree. She carefully fixed her little tutu just right smiled sweetly and then exclaimed: "This is my first time in a tree!!!!" And then I stayed close to her the whole entire time she was in the tree. Oiy!

Photobucket

Supermodel pose time:

Photobucket

My youngest nephew kept posing for me. He would say, "Aunt kiki, how's this?"

Photobucket

Poppie's tree is the best place to hang out and take a few pics. Thanks for letting me borrow your camera.

4 comments:

Erica said...

What a beautiful family! I love the cake pops! We'll have to remember those next year!

Leaon Mary said...

Ditto to what Erica said!
Cake pops... what a neat idea!
I'd never seen Steel Magnolias I guess but is possum cake anything like possum pie? lol
Congrats to the kidlet who asked Jesus into his heart! What a WAY COOL RING!
The kids are all adorable and love the vintage 70's look. You are doing awesome with the camera Kristi! No matter who's you use!
Have a great weekend!

Leaon Mary said...

I forgot to ask you... have you had Prom yet?

Tracy said...

Great pics! Your skills are rockin' girl! What a beautiful family!

I LOVE your cake pops! I just found Bakerella a couple of months ago...how fun! They turned out SOOOOO cute! Good call on skipping the red velvet cake...LOL!

How awesome about your nephew! What a great way to celebrate his salvation! = ) Love that ring.

Blessings to you sweet friend! Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend! Thanks for sharing some of your Easter celebration with us.