Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Menu Monday 9/8/08

Good Morning and happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. We got to travel with the band Friday night which is always fun.

I just have to tell ya'll, this menu planning thing has really become a blessings. Gone are the 5:00 guilt moments of "What's for dinner?" I only have one class on Fridays (hallelujah) so it's easy to make a run for the grocery store for a week's worth of meals.

Can I just say I'm LOVING my crock-pot. There is nothing like coming home after a long day of studying to the wonderful aroma of dinner that is just waiting to be served.
It gets me every time! LOL Have a blessed week!


Monday:
Blue Cheese Pork Chops
(in the crock pot)
Crash Hot potatoes (thank you pioneer woman!
I could eat these everyday of my life!)


Tuesday:
Pesto Chicken
(Elizabeth, we love this recipe!)


Wednesday:
Family meal @ church


Thursday:
Slow Cooker Enchiladas
from Fix it and Forget it Light


Friday:
Pizza night! "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that's amore!"
I'm glad to get that out of my system!


Saturday:
I'm trying a new recipe for Crock Pot Tomato Soup
made w/ fresh tomatoes from the garden
I hope it is good 'cause the Campbell's Tomato Soup is really hard to beat
& Grill Cheese Sandwiches

6 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Yummy, yummo, yummorific, yummalicious, yumtastic! Okay the spell check thing is going crazy lol. Everything sounds wonderful!
Blessings to you!
Kim

Erica said...

We love our crockpot too. I'm sure Brian would love the blue cheese pork chops. I'll have to try them out. Have a great week.

Liz said...

Good Morning my friend.Your menu plan looks wonderful this week. I made the pesto chicken yesterday after church and it was so yummy! Enjoy your week and God Bless you.As always you and yours are in my prayers.

HEATHER said...

Yummy, I wish I could do a weeks menu. I have a problem with changing things up. I am going to have to try out the blue cheese pork chops on my family. I love blue cheese I can eat straight out of the container. You have a great week!
Heather

Addicted to Beadz said...

Kristi,

What time are we having dinner? Your meals look yummy!

Thanks for sharing the recipes!

Cheryl

Renee said...

The pork chops sound fantastic, but then again I think anything with blue cheese sounds great!