Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Menu Plan Monday 9/29/08


Happy Monday to you! Can you believe we say goodbye to September and hello to October on Wednesday? I am almost to the halfway point this semester which makes me very happy! I am suppose to be on a business trip (he goes to the meetings and I sleep in and go shopping) to Chicago with Mr. Incredible this week but due to school obligations I am home. Boo hoo! Needless to say, comfort foods are in order. Here is my menu for the week:

Monday:
Continental Chicken in the Crock Pot

1 2 1/4 oz package of dried beef
4-6 Whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 10 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/4 C sour cream

Place a layer of dried beef on the bottom of the crock pot. Wrap each chicken breast w/ beef. Mix the soup and sour cream together and pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. You can also use halved chicken breasts if you don't want larger portions. It's easy and elegant at the same time.

Tuesday:
Chicken Fajitas

Wednesday:
Family Meal at Church

Thursday:
Welcome Home Daddy!!


Friday:
Hamburgers on the grill w/
Crock Pot Potatoe Wedges

Saturday:
Ham and Cheese Fritatta

Sunday:
Crock Pot Italian Chicken


Joyfully,
Kristi

9 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Well that sounds absolutely wonderful. What a bummer you don't get to go with hubby!
Blessings to you my friend.

Erica said...

Sorry you didn't get to go...that's a bummer! Hey, last night I had a dream that I was teaching a Bible study and you were there. You had cut your hair shorter though. How funny. I was so excited to meet you in person. Alright. Maybe I blog too much! Have a great week.

Brenda said...

Mmmm...yummy menu!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great looking menu! I've had the Continental Chicken, but I hadn't ever tried it in the crock pot. Yum!!

Have a great week!!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

That's too bad. Chicago is so much fun this time of year....

Tracy said...

So sorry you didn't get to travel with your sweetie this week. Praying God blesses your time at home with the girls as I know He will! Gives you a reason to make Hubby's homecoming more special than ever, huh?

Blessings,
Tracy

P.S. I finally got my "7 random things" posted...sorry for the delay. I had it ready over a week ago, but e-blogger kept giving me an error message when trying to post it...thanks again for tagging me. = )

Heather said...

So sorry you couldn't spend time with your "Mr. Incredible". It looks like your menu definitely qualifies as yummy comfort foods.
Also, I have enjoyed reading your blog, usually on my feedreader, so much that I have given you an award.

Anonymous said...

Chicken fajitas and hamburgers! Yum! Have a great week!

Allie
Learningtobefrugal.com

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

I have your shrimp boil recipe from the last time you posted it. Still haven't tried it, but dying to! I am putting the ingredients on my grocery list for when we get back in town!