Photobucket
Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" /> Photobucket" />" />

Welcome

Welcome to my little corner of the world. I am so honored by your visit today. My name is Kristi and I am married to my college sweetheart(I refer to him here as "Mr. Incredible"), momma to my 2 beautiful girls who are growing much too quickly, a high school computer teacher, photographer, and a gardener (at times~right now I'm growing weeds). I love to laugh, drink strong Starbucks coffee, take pictures, and be anywhere my family is. Jesus is my Savior and I try so hard to be the wife and momma that He has called me to be. I often fail but He lovingly picks me up, dusts me off, and encourages me that with Him all things are possible. Feel free to join me on this journey of faith, stop in and say hello, look around, and leave a comment~I love comments. Why "Kiki's Corner?" My nephews call me Aunt Kiki and I love that too.

Our Family Photo Shoot!

Remember the surprise I talked about two weeks ago? The surprise is, I can't keep it to myself any longer. So...surprise...we had family pictures taken together! The last family photos were taken for the church directory and then 7 years before that. Needless to say, it was long over due. The plan was to give them as Christmas gifts but I just can't keep it a secret any longer!

We met the absolute BEST photographer ever. Her name is Sarah Green and what a talent she is! Right away we felt like we had made a new friend for life. She and her husband met at Baylor, just like us. She has a daughter named Hannah Rachel. Our daughters are Rachel and Hannah. She is a preacher's kid...me too! We felt like we had known her our whole life.

She took the pictures that I have always wanted! They capture our closeness...our laughter...our joy...our love. I was overwhelmed to the point of tears when I saw these photos. There are many more to choose from but I just had to share these pictures with all of you.
Do you have a favorite?

Look at my girls! I know I am their mom, but wow!



Thank you Sarah! We are telling everyone we know about you .
Joyfully,
Kristi

13 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

You guys look AWESOME! Great pictures. Thank you for sharing them with us. We are having a photographer friend take pictures of our family on the beach this fall. I can't wait. Oh and please tell me how you got the 3 column template to work with your header? Help me on that my friend. I desperately need my 3 columns back.
Talk to you soon.
Kim
Oh I love the new look by the way!

Erica said...

Gorgeous! I wouldn't have been able to keep it a secret either. I love them...what a beautiful family you have. I also have to ask how you made the header of your blog. I love that it coordinates with the sides. Please help me! Your updates looks awesome!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Beautiful girls, and they look just like you!

(I'm feeling good...thanks for asking! Just starting to get the nursery ready!)

Melanie said...

Kristi, These are such great pictures! No wonder you can't keep it a secret any longer. ;)

Love your new blog look, too!

Happy Monday!

Brenda said...

Those are such great family pictures and your girls are gorgeous! I think the last one is my favorite!
Your site looks awesome too!

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

These are GORGEOUS!
You have a beautiful family.

Leaon Mary said...

Awwww Kristi.... how AWESOME! I'm thrilled for you!! Bet you did have tears; I almost did and I have never even met yall! LOL
Isn't that something that you and the photographer shared soooo many things in common? Thats a GOD THING!
Bet that story IS NOT FINISHED. Divine friendship?!
All the pics are good, but I'm partial for the one with yall walking holding hands! THAT is the one, I'd be hoping I'd find in "my" Christmas card. LOL heehee
You have a beeeautiful day my friend!
Be blessed and bless God
Lea
PS... BEEEEAUTIFUL NEW FALL COLORS!

Debra Kaye said...

Kristi,

Your new looks is beautiful and these pictures are precious. My fav is the one with you guys holding hands.

I think the photographer definitely captured your family's closeness.

The word JOY comes to mind. Blessings to you today.

Unknown said...

Awww.... I love these pics!
Great looking family.

Kathy Schwanke said...

What a beautiful family...and can I come over for coffee & carmel apples?

Kathy Schwanke said...

PS I love all of them. I like the one of you walking hand-in-hand, the laughter...and I love the one of you sitting in front of the building.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi! How fun to read everyone's comments about the pictures. For those of you who have not met Kristi or her family, they absolutely ooze God's love from every pore in their bodies. This is the type of family that you can glance at and KNOW that they love the Lord--it is written all over them! :)
-Sarah Green (the photographer)

Tracy said...

Breathtaking photos! Thanks for sharing them. How in the world can you possibly choose? I agree your daughters are quite beautiful...your WHOLE FAMILY family is beautiful!

The new look of your blog is awesome, too. Very fallish and elegant.

Blessings,
Tracy